Whether you need a Philadelphia drug possession defense lawyer or an experienced Pennsylvania criminal defense attorney to represent you in a federal investigation, the Law Offices of Andrew David Montroy can provide you with the experience you want and the service you should demand.
We provide an aggressive defense, sound advice and the accurate information you need to make informed decisions about your future and your case. Every case is unique, and we have more than 35 years of combined experience in preparing a strong defense tailored to your facts and circumstances, and designed to bring about the best possible results.
Experienced State and Federal Criminal Defense throughout Pennsylvania
We have extensive experience defending against a wide range of Pennsylvania criminal charges in state and federal court, including:
- Pennsylvania Drug Offenses and Federal Drug Charges: Our criminal defense attorneys defend clients against charges of drug possession, possession with intent to deliver, selling drugs, drug manufacturing, drug trafficking, importing drugs, drug cultivation and manufacturing, and other offenses related to possessing, making or transporting illegal drugs. Our cases have included charges involving ecstasy, cocaine, marijuana, heroin, methamphetamines and prescription drugs.
- Homicide and Assaults: Our criminal defense attorneys provide an aggressive criminal defense throughout Pennsylvania against violent crime charges such as murder, capital murder, manslaughter and vehicular homicide. We have significant experience defending people accused of all degrees of murder and manslaughter, as well as in homicide cases. When facing the possibility of the death penalty, it is important to have an experienced and aggressive criminal lawyer on your side. We also handle cases involving aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon, serious bodily injury, assault and battery, domestic assault and other violent crime charges. We understand the severity of these violent crime charges, and we can help defend your rights and interests.
- Sex Offenses: Our Philadelphia sex crime defense lawyers represent those who have been accused of criminal sexual conduct. We defend clients accused of rape, statutory rape, date rape, sexual assault, possession of child pornography, lewd conduct, indecent exposure, sex offender registration violations and other sex crimes.
- White Collar Crimes: White-collar crime is used to describe a number of crimes that typically involve fraud or financial crimes as opposed to violence. We handle cases of fraud, embezzlement, Title IV fraud, RICO violations and identity theft. Our Philadelphia fraud lawyers have substantial experience defending people accused of tax fraud, Internet fraud, bank fraud, securities fraud, insurance fraud, credit card fraud, Medicaid fraud, mail fraud and more. Whether you are accused of passing bad checks or embezzlement, we will aggressively defend your rights. We also represent individuals under state or federal investigation for white-collar crimes.
- Internet and Computer Crimes: Our criminal defense attorneys in Pennsylvania provide an aggressive defense against charges of Internet and computer crimes, including Internet fraud, identity theft, Internet sex crimes, Internet child pornography, Internet auction fraud, illegal downloading and countless other computer-related offenses. Our criminal defense lawyers understand these cases and can help you deal with your legal difficulties.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Our practice represents clients in federal criminal proceedings. We are familiar with the procedures and the people involved in federal criminal trials. Whether the issue is securities fraud, Internet fraud, drug trafficking, RICO violations or Medicare fraud, we can defend you in federal court. We can help you with your federal issue, including providing you with a strong federal weapons defense, offering assistance and advice concerning a federal criminal investigation, and answering questions about and assisting with federal sentencing matters.
- College Disciplinary Hearings: When a student is accused of a criminal offense or violating the school’s code of conduct, college or university officials can initiate a student disciplinary hearing. The outcome of the disciplinary hearing is just as important as the outcome of the criminal case, as both can result in serious penalties. Many individuals are unaware of the severity of the consequences that can result in the student disciplinary sanctions, such as dismissal from the college, impediment to acceptance at other schools and graduate programs and a permanent mark attached to the student’s record. Mr. Montroy has successfully represented students in such hearings throughout the State of Pennsylvania.
Some of the most common student offenses that result in a college disciplinary hearing are:
• Student Code Violations
• Minor in Possession of Alcohol
• Driving While Intoxicated
• Drug Possession
• Sexual Misconduct
• Disorderly Conduct
There is a wide array of punishments that a college or university may adjudicate if a student is found responsible for the alleged conduct. Please contact the Law Offices of Andrew David Montroy, Esq., for an experienced attorney to handle your disciplinary hearing.